For all those who attended or missed the 2021 ASTT conference at the Great Central Railway the presentations are now available for viewing.
The presentations for the 2021 conference are as follows:
- USA – The Zenith of Steam – (David Pawson)
- Why did BR give up on Steam? Part 2 (Andrew Hartland)
- Turbine Locomotives 1910 -1960 (Joseph Cliffe)
- A Fireless Future for Heritage Steam (Hendrik Kaptein)
- Running on the Mainline with Clan Line (Alex Powell)
- The Search for a Coal Substitute (John Hind)
- Revolution Update (Jamie Keyte)
Please Note that an active membership with the Advanced Steam Traction Trust is required to access this content.